Sunday, January 10, 2010

Developing curiosity through Undemanding time

I have decided to start spending more undemanding time with my horses.... and cleaning manure up every day doesn't count ;)

I am not sure if I will have a schedule or just fit it in here and there we shall see. So today I took a lawn chair out into the corral and sat down. Twosox was the first one to come over then Ruffy then shortly after Ruffian was Prince. Prince and Ruffian stayed the longest... well they stayed the whole time I was out there. Ruffian started licking my coat and wouldn't stop so I let him lick on. And Prince just hung out with me. He put his head right beside mine and stayed there for the longest time before he started sniffing me. It was so much fun!!!

I think Prince and Ruffian were teaming up on me because at one point they were both literally inches away from me investigating everything. It was neat!!

Well I think I am off to watch the Level 4 Liberty DVD!!

Talk to you later!
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment