Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boy am I excited!

After saving all possible money for months and months (somewhere around a year or so I believe) I finally have enough money to purchases *drum roll please* a Natural Performer!! I am so excited. I am buying it used (only a year old) from a lady in the States and it should be here sometime early next week.

The great thing about it is that it is a superwide which is exactly what Prince and Twosox need plus my Mom doesn't have a good saddle for Knightly, until now. She will be able to use my Fusion saddle for Knightly and when ever she isn't using it and I want to ride Ruffian I will use my Fusion because I think the superwide would be to big.

So yeah... I am really looking forward to next week ;) I will have to buy another theraflex pad but that is doable and hopefully I will be able to get one shortly after I get the saddle. Most likely with in a month or two. I am also really excited because that means that Mom and I can go trail riding together without one of us being bareback.

Also it will be exciting to see how Twosox's conformation improves as I ride him in an even better saddle. Plus with the improved design on the NP verses the Fusion it will allow both Prince and I to go deeper into Freestyle but especially Finesse because there will be no restrictions and it will encourage Prince to use his body, something that my little Haflinger doesn't always have an easy time doing :)

Oh and I will definitely post pictures when it arrives :)

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment