Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prince: March 30 - April 5, 2011

March 30, 2011

Today I was away all day so I took the opportunity to spent some undemanding time with Prince and Twosox after supper. Prince kept hanging around for the longest and then I realized that he was trying to show me an itchy spot. We had a great time together and I got a lot of horse hair on me to say the least :) Gotta love shedding season!!  

March 31, 2011

Today we did some small things at Liberty as Prince was still coughing when he moved to much. So we did some stick to me at the walk getting everything with more speed within the walk and also testing our back-ups. We also did some sideways towards me, circles at the walk and trot (close range) and then we just hung out for the rest of the time and watched Mom play with Knightly.  

April 2, 2011 

Yeah I know I am very behind here :) My priorities are not blogging… which you probably could easily figure out ;) So Prince and I had another Liberty session today. We did some walk/trot/canter stick to me with my hand on Prince’s neck, then we did some circles, backing up onto the pedestal from 15ft away, leading by the hocks, spins, and then we ended with me sitting on the pedestal and asking Prince to jump a single barrel on the other side of the riding ring. It took two tries but Prince figured it out in the end and the look on his face was priceless!!  

April 5, 2011 

I was away all day but when I got back I needed some time with my horses so I hung out with them, scratched itchy spots and breathed the fresh air. Being in the city gives me a headache I was born to live outside :) But it was a productive day nonetheless :) I just appreciate my horses so much more when I return :)  


Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment