Monday, July 4, 2011

Doing things a little differently...

So I have decided to change the way I blog for now. This summer is set to be a busy one and I have decided that since I really don't enjoying blogging all that much I am going to change the way I do it... so I am thinking that I shall just do an over all review every week instead of typing each individual session. If there is a specific session that was challenging or I learned something really excited, or if I feel the desire to type about it, I will do so... but for now I am going to spend more time doing other things instead of getting a weeks worth of blogging piled up and then having to spend hours catching up :)

I might change back to the old way but I need to try something a little different. If I do the same thing the same way I will get the same results so somethings got to change :)

I will be posting more frequent updates on Parelli Connect on each of my horse's walls. They might end up being more of a list of what we did, it depends on how much time I have :)

So until next time,

Naturally,
~Keri-Lynn

5 comments:

  1. That sounds great! I enjoy hearing what you are learning, Keri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, it does get hard finding time for all of it for me as well, LOL. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! Hopefully this new way will be just as good but take less time on my end :)

    Naturally,
    ~Keri-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. I only blog once a month but I am every day on Parelli Connnect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am switching over a little more to Parelli Connect but also I don't want to stop blogging all together so I figure this is a good time to try something new and see how it goes :)

    Thanks for your encouragement!

    Naturally,
    ~Keri-Lynn

    ReplyDelete