Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Putting our principles to a purpose, and having FUN!

Firstly, I must apologize for the lack of updates. Life has been a roller-coaster of events and so much has happened of late that it would be hard to even begin to write it down. Prince and I are preparing for the clinic that is approaching at a very very quick pace and along with that, a wide range of emotions.

For the past two weeks Prince and Twosox have been staying at a friends place. I am overwhelmed by how well Twosox is doing and how far he has come in the past two weeks having had the consistency of being played with and ridden almost everyday. He truly is a special horse with a lot of potential.

I will leave you with this short video taken on Saturday of Prince and I playing with something very exciting and fun, this is day one of putting some principles to a purpose and let me say this, we both had a lot of fun doing so!



Naturally,
~Keri-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment