Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Update.

On Monday I sent in my Level 4 Online Audition and I received my results today. I passed :) So now I am focusing on Liberty... then freestyle.

Here is a video of Prince and I playing at Liberty:



On April 30th we are getting about an acre of land cleared for a 200x100 arena (outdoor) and a 60ft round corral. I am really excited and can hardly believe that this is actually happening! All my savings are going into it and it is so exciting! After five years I am finally getting one! I will really be able to focus on my Level 4 Freestyle also once the arena is up.

The down side is that I have over doubled my work hours so this summer will be slightly busier than past ones. But it will all come together some how and I am sure it will be a great summer horsemanship wise!

Anyways, have a great upcoming weekend!

Naturally,
~Keri-Lynn

3 comments: