Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July Update: Arena, round corral, and video.

Well, July is here and almost over. A lot has been happening. We put in my round corral but could not finish it because of a lack of boards...but it is still quite usable. So between working 40+ hours a week, being sick with a terrible cough, and trying to get horse time in, life has been interesting.


I am taking a few days off work (today and tomorrow at least) until I know for sure what I am sick with and if should be going to work in the first place (although I have been working through the sickness for the last three weeks.... but anyways) Tomorrow I go to the doctor and we shall see, haven't been there in a looooong time.
 
Today I had a lovely ride with Prince and Knightly. I haven't been playing or riding because the few days that I did I was so tired afterward that I barely made it through work. Today though since I am not working I was able to ride. That makes a very happy me :)











 Here is a video from last week when I played in the round corral with each horse for the first time:




I hope you all have a wonderful July and are enjoying your horses! Naturally, ~Keri-Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful video! All of your horses look so peaceful and happy with you!

    Just out of curiosity, is that a 60' round pen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment. I am glad you enjoyed the video. Yes it is a 60ft round corral. I have played in several sizes of round corrals and I found this size is best generally. Although an even bigger one wouldn't be bad either :)

    Naturally,
    ~Keri-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Your round pen looks like the perfect size! The barn I am managing just bought a 60' and put it up and it looks so much smaller than yours! So, I am happy to hear that it is the same :).

    ReplyDelete