Thursday, March 21, 2013

Florida 2013

Hello Dearest Readers,

I have been poorly lacking in updates, I know. Sorry. Prince and I have been enjoying the warm weather here in the Sunshine State! What a pleasure it has been to spend the last month and a half here. Playing and riding Prince every day. We have made much progress and are getting ready to submit our Level 4 Liberty with hopefully our Freestyle to soon follow in the next month or so. Exciting times!

There are so many learning opportunities here in Florida this time of year it is amazing! I attended the Dressage Summit, several days of three different Martin Black clinics, a part day at HITS (where I got a free IRH helmet),  volunteering backstage at a Sylvia Zerbini show and so many other memorable things!

Time has gone very quickly but I am enjoying every minute, as can be expected.

Here is a video highlighting some of Prince's and my time here over the past weeks. The liberty footage is from Prince's and my trial liberty audition... I hope you enjoy :)



Naturally,
~Keri-Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Why are you in FL?? Maybe I missed it?? The video looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been here in Florida with Prince since February 8th staying with a friend for the winter. I am heading home around the middle of May :)

    ReplyDelete