Sunday, February 27, 2011

Twosox: Lots of new experiences...

February 21 2011

Twosox and I went on a trail ride with Mom and Knightly today. We definitely had lots of new experiences. A couple were, riding across the bridge (the water was running really quickly today also... very noisy!!), riding through town, having a minor spook at a truck that came over the hill way to quickly (I thought one was supposed to go 50km/h in towns??), riding past the skating rink, crossing the road, up and down hills, and riding past man holes (we past three in total, the first two Twosox shied away from but the last one he stopped and sniffed it!! Touch down!! 

All in all it was great. I wasn't sure how everything would go considering we only played on the front yard because the riding ring is very icy. But Twosox was a champ and was really relaxed, excluding the one spook with the truck :) One thing that I noticed with out mistake was the fact that Twosox drags himself up hills. It is a huge difference compared to Prince who pushes himself with his hindquarters up hills. So I know what we need to play with come spring and summer!! (1) Hill Therapy and (2) well I shall leave you in suspense for that one ;) More to come in a later post, can't get to far a head of myself here :) 

I dismounted and walked Twosox home because we went to see a friend of my Mom's so I was already off so I decided just to walk him home. It was so much fun! I couldn't get over how relaxed Twosox was! He seems to really love being out on the trail! Maybe I have stumbled across the key to what motivates Twosox?!? Maybe... just maybe :)

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment