Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Prince: Small things at Liberty

February 24 2011

I didn't have much time to do a whole lot with Prince today so we kept thing simple and played at Liberty. We did smelling the tail on both sides for 10 seconds. Prince did really well considering we haven't done this in a long time. He was so soft and flexible!
After that we played with him accepting my fingers in his mouth and touching his tongue. Since we have been bridling a lot and that is going well this task has been much easier. My goal is to be able to hold his tongue so I have to be able to touch his tongue and play with it a little with Prince being okay with that and not moving his mouth around to much :) Sound be fun!!

That was all I had time for but I was happy to be able to do anything!! 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment