Thursday, November 5, 2009

Short but sweet!

November 3 2009

So today I played with Twosox. We didn't do much but what we did do was really fun. For the first little while we just stood together, playing friendly game in different zones, and just over all getting Twosox truly calm before we started playing.

When we were up in the corral we did some Stick to me, Figure eights, and I played around with his feet. Yep, that is all!! But it was really cool!!! When we were doing the Figure eights Twosox started offering things!! He offered to trot and he was bending around the barrels, not bracing the other way.

He did really well with his feet too. I picked them all up and cleaned them out. Lots of friendly game!!! Then I sat on a tire and helped my mom with some things. Right before we were going to finish Prince and Ruffy came up into the riding ring. Ruffy was SO playful!!!! I am surprised that Prince is fat!!! ;) Prince and Ruffy started rearing and a whole bunch of other stuff. I could watch them play for hours!!! It was interesting because one time they got to close to Twosox and I so I started twirling my rope [I didn't have my carrot stick]. Prince and Ruffy got the idea and moved away but what was really cool was that Twosox didn't get worried!! He just stayed right behind me and was calm the whole time, even though I had to bring my energy up really fast!! It was neat!!

So even though our play time was short it was a really good play session because Twosox was relaxed and responded really well!!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment