Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update:

Hi all,

If you have been wondering why I haven't posted in a while it is because our internet has been out. We are on Dial-up for now, until we get our high speed back. I have a Open office document that is at least 8 pages long with all my play sessions typed up. I will post that when we get our internet back on.

One exciting thing that has happened is that yesterday [November 18 2009] a Professional Barefoot Trimmer came out for a One on One lesson with me. We were hoping to get all the horses trimmed but in the end we only got Twosox done. But I am pretty that I will be able to trim the other horses by myself. I just need to get a right handed knife [the store sent me the wrong one] so once I get that I will trim the others.

Anyways I have to go. Hopefully I can post again soon!!
~K

2 comments:

  1. A couple years ago we had an ice storm and even after the power was back half of the people didn't have internet for 2 weeks. It was horrible! Glad to hear from you though.

    Many blessings,
    Maggie
    www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand that!!! I don't mind not having the internet for the most part. It makes time for other things... but it is always nice to have it back! :)

    Thanks for your comment!!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete