Sunday, November 28, 2010

Twosox: Staying safe and having fun!

November 26 2010

Next I played with Twosox. I wasn't sure whether to go up to the riding ring or not but in the end we went up. Seeing that it was still icy I decided to play around with asking him to pick up his feet when I tapped them with the carrot stick. We had done this before but it has been a long time since we had played with it so I wasn't sure how it would go.

We started with the front left foot. This one was the hardest of all of them but I think the other ones were easier because Twosox knew what I was asking for. Once Twosox caught on he knew exactly what to do and he would lift his foot up and just rest the tip of his toe on the ground, keeping his weight off of it. I did all four of his feet and like I said earlier he caught on really quickly.

When I went to his back feet as soon as I asked he lifted his foot, and kept the weight off of while I massaged it. It was really interesting and I couldn't believe how fast he caught on!

After that we finished and then I played with Prince!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment