Saturday, August 22, 2009

Twosox!!

This morning I played with Twosox. He did really well. We didn't do a whole lot but that is okay. We worked on our Change of directions at the trot, Transitions [w/t/c], and Zone 5 driving. When we were doing Zone 5 driving we did Figure 8's, Weaving, Touch it, and even trotted a little!!! Twosox has come such along way!!

Then we went to Liberty. We did some circles, stick to me, Porcupine games, and yo-yo games. It was only the second time Twosox and I have ever done the circling game at Liberty and he did REALLY well. Our draw was a million times better today!!!! Twosox would come right to me with no hesitation.

I am making sure to take it slow and not do to long of Liberty sessions and I think it is paying off. Twosox is getting better every time!!!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment