Monday, April 4, 2011

Prince: Hanging out with my boy!

March 29, 2011

 Prince is still showing signs of not feeling well so when we got home from our trail ride this afternoon I took him out to eat some grass on the front yard. Not a lot because I didn't want to him eat to much grass but I also wanted to hang out with him. We went out at Liberty, as per my Mom's suggestion ;) Prince had come over to me by the gate and didn't want to leave me so I allowed him to go out onto the front yard then I haltered him after I unhaltered Twosox.

Then I climbed up on Prince bareback and let him eat for a little while longer. It was just to tempting to get up on Prince. It was so  much more comfortable than having to stay on the ground :) 

After about 45 minutes we went back to the corral, I fed the horse and then headed in for supper :) 

Naturally,
~Keri

2 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts for Prince... :-)

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Petra! He seems to be 100% now!! I am so glad!

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete