Friday, April 22, 2011

Five years and counting...

Yesterday, April 21, 2011, marked exactly five years since Prince came into my life. He was abused, neglected, and terribly underweight. He didn't see any reason to trust, love, or be with people.... and I don't blame him.




Five years later we are official Level 3 Graduates (aiming for Level 4), he is fat (trying to stay fit), and tries his heart out.





Here is a short video capturing just a short amount of our journey...



Naturally,
~Keri

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie and you guys really look like you are having fun. It really is hard to keep these air ferns fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Keri and Prince! Beautiful to see the changes over the years! You're right Keri, Prince had no reason to trust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) It definitely has been an amazing journey and one that I wouldn't have traded for the world!! I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the next years to come!

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a change! You both are lucky to have found each other...
    I will be "out of the office" for the summer, teaching in the field and assisting at the Parelli campus. You can always reach me on FB or Parelli Connect!
    Have a great summer...

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete