Saturday, July 25, 2009

Short and sweet with Twosox

This morning I was late getting out so Twosox and I didn't play long. My sister came out and played with Ruffy!! I was SO proud of both of them!!! They were amazing to watch!!!!! Ruffy totally loves my sister you can just tell it!!!!

Twosox was being rather dominate today. We were doing figure 8's and he was tossing his head, bucking and pinning his ears. It was funny to see my normally RBI horse being extra confident!!!

We also did some traveling circle game. It was SO much fun. There were obstacles and toys everywhere so I would send him between and around different things. He trotted the whole time and was really interested!!! He was asking questions the whole time.

We did a little bit of sideways also. He was so sensitive!!!! Twosox and I then just spent some time together doing nothing much. I was helping my sister with Ruffy so we just hung out for a bit. Then I let him go. We didn't do much but it was still a good play time. Twosox is such a great horse!!!

It was really cool because when we came down from the riding ring Prince came out of the shelter to come see me. He is so sweet!!!! He stayed right beside me for a long time then I had to go. I love my horses so much!!!!!! I am so blessed!!!!!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment