Sunday, January 24, 2010

Undemanding time and Twosox play

Yesterday (January 23 2009) I went out and caught Twosox. I didn't really have anything I wanted to do with him so I just took him over to the manger and let him eat. I could tell that Prince wanted nothing to do with me so I ignored him. I didn't do a whole lot with Twosox. After he had eaten for a while we went and played around with some different things in the corral. We did yo-yo's, sideways (towards and away), Touch it, and some other things.

Prince was doing everything to ignore me. Every time he saw me coming he would walk away... hmmmm how interesting. So once Twosox and I were done playing (but before I let him go) we walked over to the manger where Prince was and I just asked Prince to turn and face me. He did it really nicely. All I wanted him to do was face me then I left him alone. I then sat on the ground and un haltered Twosox. They both stayed with me and then Ruffy came over so I was in the middle and had three horses around me. It was a neat feeling! As long as Prince was facing me I left him a lone. One time he went to back and eat so I just drove his hind quarters and he faced me again. About 10 minutes later he started getting curios and started sniffing me all over. Then all three horses fell asleep. It was cool. After about 25-30 minutes I got up and left.

I was glad that Prince showed some interest in me. I am thinking about maybe doing 15 minutes of undemanding time every day with him for the next week or so. Something has happened to our relationship... and I want to get back to where we were!

Naturally,
~Keri 

No comments:

Post a Comment