Sunday, March 28, 2010

Twosox: 2 year anniversary

March 27 2010

Before I go into the details of the play time that Twosox and I had this morning I just wanted to say that today, March 27 2010, I have had Step of Faith aka Twosox for exactly two years! It has been a wonderful two years and I have learned so much from him! I really am looking forward to this next year with both Prince and Twosox. It will be so much fun! 

So this morning I played with Twosox. We had a lot of fun! I brushed him before we went up to the riding ring. It was warmer than it was yesterday which was so nice! Prince and Ruffy weren't in the corral when I went out so when Twosox and I went up to the riding ring Knightly left. I was surprised at how well Twosox did. The first thing we did was played with getting our Yo-yo's straighter. Then we did some sideways, Touch it, circles, and some other stuff. It was really fun! 

After that we went over to the barrel and I asked Twosox to walk up to it, jump it, and then walk after that, like we did last time. He pretty well with that then one time I accidentally relaxed a little to soon and Twosox straddled the barrel! I was really surprised that Twosox was that in tune with me! It was incredible! We played around with that for a while. It was really amazing how fast Twosox caught on. I only had to relax and Twosox would stop right over the barrel! 

Then we did some Liberty. We did some Stick to me, jumping, and some other stuff. Then I let Twosox go but he stayed with me while I got all my equipment so we went down the hill together. It was a great play time and it was a whole lot of fun! I can't believe how fast Twosox learns! It is amazing!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment