Saturday, March 27, 2010

Twosox: Touch it, jumping and more!

March 25 2010

It was really windy outside when I went to play with Twosox and so he was a little spooky. I decided not to do circles because that would just make things worse so we did a lot of Touch it. I asked Twosox to put his nose on just about everything in the riding ring. Twosox did really well and when I asked him to touch things on the ground and such he tried really hard and was asking loads of questions! It was great! 

We also did some sideways, yo-yo's and jumping as single barrel. I taught Twosox to walk up to the barrel, jump it, and then walk on the other side. It took a while because Twosox would always walk up to the barrel, jump it and then trot after. But finaly he got it! It was really fun! We had a lot of fun playing and after a while neither Twosox or I even noticed the wind! 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment