Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Prince: Sideways, yo-yo's and grooming...

June 15, 2011

Prince and I had a short but good session this morning. The horseflies and deerflies were already out by the time we started so we only did sideways up in the riding ring. Prince is getting better and better each time with going sideways to the end of the 45ft line while I stand still. There was a few times I had to come off of my spot but in the end Prince went sideways in each direction with my standing still! 
Then we went down to the front yard, back through the gate to the end of the 45ft line which went really well and Prince was definitely better than last time. He was light and put quite a bit of effort into backing out. 

Next we went into the garage and I was going to play with bridling but Myles want to do something with Ruffian also so we took both horses to the garage to groomed them, scratched itchy spots and etc so I didn't end up bridling Prince but that is okay! We had a great time handing out together anyway! 

Naturally,
~Keri-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment