Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twosox: I think it is a pattern now...

January 10-11 2011
I think Twosox knows the pattern now that I will come and get him, take him out to the garage, wipe his eye, give him his supplements, play a bit and then we will go back to the corral. I even did it almost at Liberty one day. I just had my savvy string and really didn't feel like going all the way back to the garage to get my halter so I just looped it around his neck and out we went. He did really well and we were did everything like that.

Today we did a little extra and we played with our yo-yo's, porcupine back-ups and sideways. Then we went back into the corral. He is also learning the pattern of when I come to give them hay he will wait until I call him and then he will come with me or meet me at the shelter and go in and eat. Knightly will do the same and I am contemplating the idea of making them all wait until I have gotten the bale of hay in the manger and Twosox's over to his spot. 

Even though Prince and Ruffian are not being dominate when they come in to the manger if I make them all wait and then give them my permission to come in and eat it would be more of me allowing it and not letting them come in... just something I have been thinking about recently. I don't think it would hurt in any way so it could only help :) 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment