Sunday, January 9, 2011

Twosox: Yo-yo's!

January 6 2011

After I had cleaned out Twosox 's eye I decided to play with him a little on the front yard. We started with zone 5 driving with one line zone. Twosox was a lot better than last day and he was able to walk, stop, and back up confidently and not have to turn and face me. Then I put the 45ft line on and we played with Yo-yo's. That is pretty much all we can do because everywhere else is ice, except the path for the hay truck so we played up and down that and it really opened my eyes to just how much Twosox's doesn't want to back up. 

We played with that for a long while until Twosox was able to back up about 20ft with lightness and a little bit of speed. Then we ended there. So I know exactly what we are going to be playing with next time!! Yo-yo's! 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment