Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow......

So this morning I woke up to see it was snowing!!! I guess it was snowing for a while because there was quite a collection out there. I like snow but I want it in December!! It is all melted now so I am happy!!! hehe :)

It doesn't help the corral any though..... just adds to the already to mucky ground. Oh well. Hopefully things will dry up.....I can hope right??? And now it is raining so there is a slight chance of that happening :(

Saturday, Sunday and Monday there is a Fawn Anderson clinic. I am at least going [Lord willing] Saturday and Sunday but I am not sure about Monday, I hope I can go for all three. It is a Level 2 Online and Freestyle Pattern Clinic. It should be good!! I really wish that it was a Level 3 clinic, that would be more helpful but I am sure I will still learn something. I am sure I could even learn bucket loads if it was a Level 1 clinic ;) This will make the second one this year!! I record for the most amount of Parelli clinics I have went to in one year.

Anyways. I will be sure to let you all know how it goes!! :)

~K

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Snow already! That's crazy!!!
    I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time dearest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is really crazy!!!

    Thanks Lea! :)

    ~K

    ReplyDelete