Friday, June 4, 2010

Prince: They never said that learning was easy...

Just 2 2010

Even though today's play time was a hard one I know that it is an important part of our journey. Again our struggles were with our circles at the canter.  I won't go into detail. Nothing was "bad" per se but it was just hard. I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing and then the bugs didn't help. There was a new kind of bug that we haven't had before. They are really little and bite real bad. 

I know though that Prince and I shall get through this, together. Is it a learning experience, I am outside my comfort zone, it is different, challenging, and it would be so much easier to just go back to what we can do and stay there, to just ignore the hard stuff. But that wouldn't get us any where. So I shall continue on and keep experimenting and see what we can come up with. I have a couple ideas and so I shall most definitely let you know how they work out!

Naturally,
~Keri

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude of "how interesting" and keeping it positive and progressive. God will bless your heart of willingness to learn and to do what is best for your equine partner. You are keeping your relationship first. That is what matters most.

    ReplyDelete