Monday, June 21, 2010

Ruffian: Playing...

June 18 2010

After I played with Prince I played with Ruffian for a little while. We had a lot of fun. He wanted to play so badly. So I let him move his feet and have some fun. We did jumping, circles, change of directions, maintaing gait at the canter on the circle, sideways, straddling and jumping a single barrel that was in the middle of the riding ring, falling leaf at the walk, trot and canter.And lots more! It was a blast. Then we went over to the fence and I asked Ruffy to come sideways over to me and I sat on him for a couple minutes then got off and we finished there. He followed me down the hill and into the riding ring. Where the other horses were. 

It wasn't a long play time but it was great just to be with Ruffian and spent time with him.

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment