Thursday, June 17, 2010

Twosox: Figure eights, Follow the rail, and having fun!

June 17 2010 

After I played with Prince I played with and rode Twosox. We had a lot of fun. On the ground we did jumping, Figure eights, sideways, straddling the barrels, circles and Touch it. Then while we were riding we did Follow the rail, transitions, indirect and direct rein and some other stuff. I was riding bareback but we still did quite a bit of trotting. I made sure not to use my reins while we were trotting and Twosox trotted almost half of the riding ring! I was really proud of him! Going to the left his trot was a little bit bumpier so we did lots of transitions so get it softer. Our follow the rail was really good too. I only had to correct him once or twice!  
I didn't ride long but we had a really good ride none the less. After I let Twosox go he stayed and waited for me outside the corral and then we went down the hill together. He is so sweet! :)

Naturally,
~Keri

2 comments:

  1. Hey Keri:

    I love reading about what you choose to do during your sessions - you are so creative! I am still finding my creative side and my LBI is so bored with me. Love reading your blog!

    -Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I am really glad that you enjoy reading my blog posts. I have to say though that I don't think that I am that creative... it is a learned skill I guess. I am not naturally creative :)

    Have a great week!

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete