Friday, June 4, 2010

Twosox: He really has changed!

June 1 2010

So we finished cleaning out the garage today. It is all ready for tomorrow. Yippee! It looks wonderful! Now the only think left was to make sure that Twosox was ready... so after supper I took him out and first let him eat for a bit and then we went to the garage. My goal was to get him confident being in there so that I could trim in there tomorrow. I think I prepared for the worse. I was ready to be out there for as long as it took... it took about 1 minute. He walked right in and was looking around, checking things out... he was fine! Of course he was alert but not scarred. By the end of our session my two little brothers were roller skating by, people were talking, I was making noise, lots of stuff and he was standing there nice and relaxed. I did back him in and out a couple times just to make sure and then I stood on the out side and sent him in and he was okay with all that too. 
Then I brought him out to the side of the road and let him graze for a while. I was really surprised! Twosox's confidence has sky rocketed! He is so confident and willing. It is really wonderful! 

Naturally,
~Keri

1 comment: