Monday, June 14, 2010

Twosox: Building draw

June 14 2010

After I played with Prince I played with Twosox. We played with building our draw. At liberty Twosox will get stuck at certain points. It has gotten a lot better but sometimes he will just stand there looking at me asking a question but not knowing what to do. So we played with that. At the end Twosox was following me around and stayed with me. If he got stuck some where then I was able to help him and we kept going. Then I scratched him for a while. Prince was near by and wanted to be scratched too so I was scratching both of them at the same time. Then they started scratching each other so I left them to do that and I went over to see Ruffy who was lying down. I spent some time sitting with him and just rubbing him for a while. 

Then I went in. Even though it was really cloudy it only rained on and off so that was nice. There were some bugs but not enough to make it unbearable. All in all it was a perfect morning of play. :)
Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment