Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Twosox: An unusual playtime

June 15 2010

Twosox and I had a very unusual playtime today. We went up to the riding ring together at Liberty for starters. Twosox followed me up and he ever stayed with me as I opened the gate. Then we played at Liberty. We did Stick to me, sideways towards me, straddling the barrels, jumping them, Touch it, and lots of other fun stuff. Twosox only left one the whole time! Then I decided to climb on bareback and bridleless! Twosox was fabulous! We didn't do a whole lots. Just some Follow the rail, Figure eights, direct rein, backing up by the savvy string, and some other simple things. It was so much fun! Twosox was calm and responding the whole time. 

When I let him go he stayed with me and didn't leave. It was a lot of fun just doing something a little bit different. I can't believe how far Twosox has come in just 2 and a bit years. He is amazing!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment