Sunday, June 13, 2010

Twosox: Just hangng out together.

June 12 2010

This evening I haltered Twosox and brought him out to graze on the front yard for a bit and then we went into the garage and I gave him his supplements. There were some people across the road talking and vehicles coming and going so he was a little worried about all that so we just stayed there until he relaxed. I have been oiling my saddle so I continued doing that. It helped because that way there was no pressure on Twosox at all. I was ready to stay for how ever long it took. It didn't really take long though. Then after a while we went back to the corral and then I just spent some time scratching the horses. They were really itchy. Since it was getting a little bit dark I went in. It was really nice just doing little things with the horses. I am hoping this up coming week will be nice weather wise. I shall be away all next week so I won't be able to play then. So I shall have to play a lot this week and a lot when I get back :) 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment