Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prince: Trimming and hanging out!

June 10 2010

After I played with Twosox I trimmed Prince. He stood well and the trim went well. After I finished trimming I was exhausted... not sure why. Normally I am not so tired. Maybe it is the weather ;) I let Prince graze on the front yard for a while. Then I decided to climb up bareback and just sit on him while he grazed. It was so much more comfortable then standing! Prince and I moseyed around to different patches of grass and then mom my needed a lawn chair moved so we went over and picked it up and moved, it was a little challenging because we only had one rein but we got it. Prince did really well. Then after a while we headed over to the corral and I asked Prince to go sideways over to it so I could get off. Then I just spend some time hanging out with the the three horses. Giving scratches and then went in and not it is raining. 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment