Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ruffian: Figure eights, Circles, and Touch it!

Yesterday (February 10 2010), after I had finished playing with Prince, Ruffian came up to the riding ring just as my mom and I were about to leave and he started nibbling on my mom's halter so I decided to play with him. Even before I had the halter ready he had brought him head around and was holding it there for me to put the halter on. Ruffy sure know how to tell you he wants to be played with ;) I couldn't believe how much energy Ruffy had! All he wanted to do was run! So we did some traveling circles, change of directions, Touch it, Figure eights, sideways over things, jumping and lots more!

We didn't play for long but it was a lot of fun! After I took the halter off Ruffy stayed with me so we did a little bit of stuff at Liberty... hind quarter yields, forequarter yields and some other things. Ruffy followed me down the hill and the went a head into the corral then came back over to me when I got to the corral! He is such an amazing horse!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment