Saturday, February 20, 2010

Twosox: Advancing Touch it

Thursday February 18 2010 

I played with Twosox this morning. We didn't go up to the riding ring but we played in the corral and a little bit outside of it. We had a lot of fun! We mainly played Touch it in many different ways. I wanted to get Twosox farther out on the 22ft line. So we went around the corral and I tried to find the smallest things possible for him to find... at first Twosox wasn't really trying but then once he figured out what I was asking he started touching every thing and then looking at me and asked a question. It was really neat! 

After that we went out and played around the trees and rocks just outside the corral. We went over to a little rock ledge maybe 3- 3 1/2 feet high that is just outside the corral. All I wanted Twosox to do was put his nose on it but Twosox offered to climb up it! I was really surprised and a little worried because while he was climbing up it he slipped and fell but I didn't want to interfere because I would have just made it worse. Twosox made it though and was fine. I guess he is tougher then he looks ;) 
We then went back into the corral driving from zone 5. We walked over to the manger and I let Twosox eat for a while before I let him go. So it wasn't a long session but we had fun!

Naturally,
~Keri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment