Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cradle Bridle has arrived!

Last night my Cradle Bridle arrived!! I wasn't expecting it for another 3-4 days so I was super excited when Dad gave the box to me!! 

This morning, bright and early, I took it out and tried it on Prince. He looks so handsome in it! I basically just let him wear it and get used to it seeing as it was the first time in almost 5 years that Prince has had a bridle on, and the very first time ever that I have put a bridle on a horse!! Yes I know, it probably sounds crazy but since I got into horses at the same time that I started Parelli, it is all I know. I had only ridden a horse once or twice before, and I was about 6 years old. So I have learned everything through Parelli, and I am very grateful to the program for that!!

Anyways, so Prince did a lot better than I expected. He played around with it for a while and then his mouth went all quiet and he was fine. I had to adjust a couple things here and there (I watched the latest Savvy DVD on bridling and etc over and over so I would get it right) and all in all I think it looks really good!! 

We did some lateral flexions on both sides and then we took some pictures!! Let me know what you think :) 





The top two are my favourites :)

Naturally,
~Keri

2 comments:

  1. Very, very nice looking. I bet you guys will have fun it it. I cannot wait to afford mine someday. Plus, Enzo is only 17 months old, LOL. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yes I guess you have a bit of time to save ;)

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete