Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas!

I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful day! I am very blessed to be able to spend this day with my family and it has been such a great day.

At this special time though let us not forget the people who are not with us, those who are fighting to keep us safe, the armed forces. They are not with their families and have to be separated from their loved ones. I pray that they will have a safe return and that they will be able to join their loved ones soon.

For the people who are not as fortunate as us, the ones that are homeless, hungry, lonely, hurting, let us not forget them. My prayer is that they will come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour this Christmas season.

Last night, as per family tradition, we watched It's a Wonderful Life. Once again I was reminded that no matter how hard life may get, how pointless it may seem sometimes, we are here for a purpose and God has placed you and me where we are for a reason. We may not see it but we are touching lives, never forget that!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

God Bless,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment