Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ruffian: Waiting for the relaxation pays off!

Sept 17 2010

Ruffian and I had a very good playtime today. He responded but didn't react and he stayed calm when I asked him to do something. It was really amazing to see the difference in him since our last session. Even when I had to go up my phases he didn't go introverted like he used to but he responded and moved. 

We did circles (and he didn't try and leave!!!), some changes of directions, sideways, jumping, Figure eights, backing up into things, and we played more with lowering his head and gaining confidence in zone 1 when his head is low. Ruffian did really well and his head is so much lower now!!

Ruffian didn't even try to leave which was really cool. This was the first session that he hasn't tried to leave in a long while. So I am really happy about that!!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment