Friday, September 17, 2010

Twosox: Playing with the horse that shows up.

Sept 15 2010

 This morning Twosox was a different horse than what he was our last play time. He was worried about almost everything and so it added an extra interesting element into our play session. At first I wasn't totally prepared for what Twosox was going to be like so that didn't really help but I was able to slow it down and we did lots at the walk and did lots of friendly game until he was more confident. 

Twosox was really unsure about me being in zone 5, something I noticed earlier today. So we played around with that. Then I noticed that Twosox had a big knot in his tail. So it gave me a perfect opportunity to play the friendly game in zone 5. After a while we then were able to go do some Figure eights, backwards "S", and some sideways. Then we ended. We did one line driving with me in zone 5 down the hill and into the corral so that was a improvement from earlier!! Twosox was really confident also. So I was happy about that :)

Naturally,
~Keri

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keri, sorry this is reaaaallly off the subject :). I was just wondering how you got your blog so wide? http://progressthroughparelli.blogspot.com/ see how my blog is kind of skinny, it doesn't take up the whole page, I was just wondering how you did it. Thanks!!
    ~Kaylee

    ReplyDelete