Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Twosox: Maybe we were bored?

Oct 11 2010

Twosox and I had a really great session after I had finished playing with Ruffian. We basically did the same things as I did with Ruffian which was pretty fun. Twosox was confident and he even was exuberant! It was pretty cool. 
Twosox offered to canter a couple times also on the circle which was big thing for him because he normally never offers to canter! Twosox was asking questions and was totally a different horse. Which leads me to ask the question why? Why was he so different in the clearing? I think I figured out that maybe we are both bored in the riding ring. It is the same thing every day and after a while my imagination gets lost! So it was a great session and I think I will have to be more creative and less critical, while still be particular when we play in the riding ring. 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment