Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prince: Haltering!

August 14 2010

 After I played with Twosox I played with Prince. But we didn't go up to the riding ring. I decided to do something different and play with haltering. So our whole play time I halter and un-haltered Prince from different positions. It was so much fun! I also was very particular about where Prince held his head when I was haltering him. 

Here are just a couple of the ways I haltered and un-haltered Prince:

- From zone 3/4
- From the opposite side
- I asked Prince to lower his head into the halter
- From my knees
and many other ways!  

I had a whole bunch of other ideas too that I want to try. Haltering is one of the things I really want to do with excellence, no matter what horse I am haltering or un haltering. 
What are some other ways you could halter or un-halter your horse? 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment