Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twosox: Becoming predictably unpredictable

July 29 2010
After I played with Ruffian I played with Twosox. The major thing that I learned was that I have to be way more unpredictable, I have to speed things up even more. So today we did Falling Leaf, Figure eights, and sideways.

Right from the start I saw that Twosox's mind was a million miles away and so I picked up the pace and tried to make things more interesting. It did help some. We ran into a "How Interesting" moment when I asked Twosox to go sideways. He would go sideways but his hindquarters were consistently lagging. So we played with that for a while until he started trying, at first he was only making assumptions and not really trying to do what I asked. Eventually we got it though.

Our next play time I shall be more prepared and really take things up a notch. It will be fun!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment