Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ruffian: Online and Liberty

August 23 2010

Ruffian and I had a really good play time after I had finished playing with Prince. We did Transitions, Change of directions, jumping, sideways, yo-yo's (getting them lighter and with more speed and distance), Falling Leaf, and lots more. One thing I noticed was that ever since Ruffian got away on me that one day I have been a little bit more leery about going to phase 4. So I started nagging him more, not knowing it of course. But I realized it today as we were playing and so I was able to stop myself from nagging him and things started going even better.

It is so interesting how these little things creep up on us and we don't even realize it!! It is almost scary :) Once we had played Online for a while we played at Liberty and had a lot of fun. Ruffian can tend to go more introverted at Liberty... or when we are doing any savvy other than Online for that matter. So I didn't want to push him to far, so we did some Stick to me, Touch it, and Sideways and then we ended. He still stayed with me through after I opened the gate so we walked down the hill together. It was really a great playtime from start to finish! 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment