Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twosox: Putting it together...

August 19 2010

 Today Twosox and I had a bigger session than we have been having. It was a lot of fun! We did quite a bit but we took everything at a good pace and I think that all in all it went well. 

We started out with Falling Leaf, then we did traveling circles and Figure eights. Twosox was amazing! He did really well. I was really pleased at how well he did on the Figure eights. They weren't perfect but they were pretty nice considering we haven't done them in a while. 

We also did Jumping, Sideways (that has gotten a lot better!) and we did some porcupine games. Twosox's back up has stayed pretty good. I am doing more porcupine and driving backing up right now just to make sure that it is solid before we go to the yo-yo. So far it has worked well and today when I asked Twosox to back up faster he responded to my energy and matched it. I was really happy with that. 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment