Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am back!

Mom, my sister and I got back home Tuesday around 3:00. We got to my aunts house around 1:00 Tuesday morning and my dad and brothers came to pick us up from there. I had a wonderful time and would do it all over again in a heart beat but I am also very glad to be home! Home sweet home!

The horses did well while we were gone. On Monday evening Prince got out... through the manger. But Dad and my brother were able to get him back in no problem. He was just on the front yard eating... where else would a LBI be ;) I went to see the horses right after we got back. They all came over and I spent some time hanging out with them... I noticed that being away from the herd does have its effects... I have to re-establish myself as head boss ;) They were all really good expect some of them forgot where my personal space was. It wasn't anything major and I could have just left it but I am particular :) So I went around and just played with porcupine games and some driving games and of course friendly ;)

The Parelli Celebration was fabulous to say the least. Everything was amazing. I learned a lot and I got to meet Mrs. Parelli... she even knew who I was! I will have to post some pics later. One major happening was that I won a green ball! I couldn't believe it! I didn't do to well with the "Game show enthusiasm" part... being a RBI it does come easy but hey... I was in front of over 1000 people... :) I haven't blown it up yet. Hopefully tomorrow. I have lots of fun ideas of what I am going to do with it. It will be fun!

Yesterday I played with Prince and trimmed Twosox. I am so glad to be back with my horses. It wonderful. They are so special to me. I came away from the celebration even more inspired and very excited about my future. I really want to go down to the Colorado and study under Mr. Parelli himself when I am old enough and hopefully someday be a Mastery Student. But for now I am going to enjoy every minute on my life now.

Talk to you all soon!
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment