Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prince: Undemanding time...

July 14 2010

This afternoon we had some people that we know come over to see the horses. Either Prince was being extraordinarily friendly or he wanted to be with me... I am not sure but either way he spent the how time right with me. He never left once. It was really sweet of him. I scratched him itchy spots just spend some undemanding time with him. I did have to make sure he didn't invade the others space because the bugs were bad and he us to get them off. 

After a while I decided to climb up and just sit on him bareback and bridleless I just put my savvy string around his neck and we just hung out. I did ask him to do some sideways, pivots, back up and indirect rein. He did really well and was really really light! 

It is amazing how things work out, God is really good because I wasn't planning on playing with Prince today, even though I wanted to. But since I had played with Twosox and trimmed Ruffian I was pretty tired. So this way Prince and I got to hang out and do some little things and we were able to stay cool (because it was very hot out).

Naturally,
~Keri


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I did the exact same thing today! :) :) That's cool...

    ReplyDelete