Thursday, July 29, 2010

Introduction...

I realized today that I have never really introduced myself. So I thought I would write up a little intro.
Well my name is Keri, live in Canada, am a middle child of a larger family, I am a born again Christian, my relationship with my Heavenly Father is the most important thing to me. Second to that is my family. Then third is my horses and my horsemanship. I am home educated (and loving it!). I am an introvert (mainly RBI) even though I do my best to do what I know is right even when it means going outside my comfort zone, and through Christ's strength things like answering the phone, talking to people and all those things, is getting easier and easier for me.

I have many interests and there isn't much I don't like to do. I love being outside and seeing all of God's wonderful creation. I enjoy reading even though I don't have a whole lot of time for it. My favourites are classics, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Elizabeth Gaskell etc. I also enjoy baking/cooking, and almost anything that I can do with my hands. I am definitely a hands on learner and so doing Parelli has taught me to learn a different way, even though there is a lot of hands on things (aka getting out with your horse and just doing it!), there is a lot of reading and it has helped me learn to learn differently. 

I like structure, rules and order. Once I know the rules I feel a lot more confident and am able to enjoy myself better. If I am not sure about the rules then I am less confident. I strongly dislike conflict even though I am learning to handle it better. I don't really like politics. I know enough to know who I will vote for when I am old enough and I know what I don't like and what I do like but that is about it. I leave the rest up to my older brother and sister :)

Photography is another one of my interests. I love taking pictures and capturing just a small glimpse of nature.

Some random facts about me:

- I love running barefoot through the grass with a skirt on.
- I love fried onions!
- I love long jean skirts.
- I prefer to be a little colder than hot.
- I don't normally walk up or down stairs. Most of the time I go up and down two stairs at a time.
- I love watching movies with my older sister.
- I like mowing grass and vacuuming.
- I am much more comfortable talking to people older than me than people my own age.

So that is just a little bit about who I am and my life.

Naturally,
~Keri

2 comments:

  1. Well it's nice to officially meet you. I love reading your blog, so it's nice to know a little more about you.

    Sharon
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you enjoy reading my blog :) I really love reading you blog too :)

    Thanks for you comment!

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete