Thursday, April 22, 2010

4 years together!

April 21 2010

Today is exactly four years since Prince came into my life! It has been an amazing four years and I can't wait to see what God has planned for us in the next years to come! Prince has blessed my life in so many ways and I can't imagine my life with him! 

I didn't do a whole lot with Prince today. I trimmed Ruffian in the morning and so in the afternoon I took Prince and Twosox out to graze. I think they enjoyed that ;) After I let them go (once we were back in the corral) they both stayed with me and didn't want to leave! I stayed and scratched them for a while before I had to leave for work. I love those to horses so much! I am truly blessed! 

Here are some pictures of Prince just after I got him:

This picture if of Prince as he was stepping of the trailer at the place where I boarded him before he come to our house.

  
And now he is extremely fat but happy! 


Naturally,
~Keri


No comments:

Post a Comment