Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prince: Really progressing!

April 27 2010

Prince and I had a wonderful playtime. It was so much fun! We did Stick to me, yo-yo's (Prince has gotten so light and is putting a lot of effort into it now!), some porcupine back up's, jumping (Prince jumped the single barrel from a stand still and didn't straddle it! Which is something we have been playing with) and then the biggest thing was circles... Prince trotted 30 laps to the right and I didn't have to make any corrections!!!!! I was in total neutral the whole time!! I was so proud of Prince!! Going to the left I had to make 5 corrections but that wasn't to bad. It was really cool because after we were done about 3/4 of the circle in the dirt was complete smooth because of the rope dragging on the ground. 

So we didn't have a really long play time but it was really fun! I brushed Prince afterwards and and then let him go. Then I played with Twosox!

Naturally,
~Keri


No comments:

Post a Comment