Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Twosox: Sideways and playing in the shelter.

April 27 2010

After I finished playing with Prince I played with Twosox. We didn't go up to the riding ring but just played in the corral. It was a lot of fun! We did some Sideways, Stick to me, Touch it and we played in the shelter. Since it was really rather windy Twosox wasn't as confident in there so we had fun playing with that. We did some yo-yo's in and out and then we just hung out in the shelter for a long time until he relaxed. Then Twosox ate some salt and Hoffman's minerals and then I let him go. 

While we were doing sideways I would ask Twosox to go sideways into each corner. At first Twosox was really unconfident about being in the corner but with patient persistence he relaxed and then he would put a lot of effort into going sideways and to get into the corner! It was really interesting!
Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment