Monday, April 5, 2010

Twosox: Weaving, transitions, and Figure eights.

April 3 2010

Twosox and I had an interesting play time this morning. We started off with some Touch it and then went to the Weave. Twosox did pretty well with that except on the one end he kept missing the one tire. So I played around with it and figured out that it was because there was to much of a squeeze between me and the tire. So I moved some things around and that seemed to really help. After that we did Figure eights.  Twosox did really well with those so we didn't do a whole lot of them. Then we did circles with transitions and change of directions. First I asked Twosox to trot 4 laps one way and then do a change of direction and then trot 4 laps the other way. He did really well at that so then we did some transitions and change of directions. He did well with those too we did a little bit of cantering also.  After that we just hung out together for a while and then we ended with some Stick to me. It was getting really hot by this time so I decided to end early being at we were both sweating!

I didn't play with a horse in the afternoon because of the heat. So it was just one horse today but after yesterday I was really tired. 
 
Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment